Monday, September 21, 2009

College So Far in 5 Minutes or Less

Well, I'm back in my dorm for twenty minutes between working in the costume shop and dinner, from which I will go to my nightly 6 hour rehearsal. I also have a cold. Basically not much has changed.
But actually, it's really nice here. I didn't know it was possible for so many people to be so motivated in the same place, it's like high school with all the dumb ones weeded out. Plus large amounts of alcohol, and I get to have a slumber party with my roommate every night! Seriously, though, this dumb jock type in my colloquium used the word "plethora" today. And I was like, hang on, even the dumb jocks are smart. Let's see. . . five minutes. . . what else. . . Oh, swine flu's already going around so everyone's going insane (especially around me since I'm coughing a ton.) Hope I don't die.
Anyway, that was pointless, but I really have to go. I miss most of you, talk to you later.
-Emily

1 comment:

  1. "Plethora" was one of the "buzzwords" in American Girl magazine once. Why do I remember that?

    ReplyDelete